Who are you? Have you lost your identity through partner, children, society? Does it all seem confusing? Do you feel you could be having an identity crisis?
A common issue these days when you start taking a back seat, not putting yourself first, and allowing others to influence YOU.
Part of my transformation came about with self love. I needed to get onboard and discover who I was, and what did I need in my life to live a fulfilling life and to be in the right space to assist others to reach their own human potential.
It all started with simple things like..
- Create new daily habits that serve you well (just like brushing your teeth)
- Treat yourself every once in a while – you deserve it!
- Do a review of things and people in your life that no longer serve you
- Stand in your own power and own it, without influence from others.
We also have our Reclaim Your Life Year Planner which gives you further tools to create the life of your dreams, yours for FREE.
What we do is to look at what you currently have in your Life Tool Bag. We dig deep to discover those hidden treasures, the innate gifts you were blessed with that you have pushed aside, those things that seem out of reach, because maybe you gave up on yourself, been out of the game too long, AND stuck in a place of not knowing which way to turn?
I could never have got to where I am today without firstly drawing on myself, and then others to help me on the pathway to living a more fulfilling and joyful life.
Part of now being consciously competent meaning now I know, what I know I can never go back.
The best thing I did was to identify myself by my values: –
- Taking radical responsibility
- Embracing the unknown
- Walking the path less travelled
- Leading with your heart
- Doing the work
- Digging deep to to embrace the innate gifts